THIS WEEKS JOBS – 2nd April 2020
Healthcare Assistant – Full Time Silver Stream Healthcare Group – Ireland
Silver Stream Healthcare Group offer great employment and training opportunities. We are committed to attracting and retaining professional and dedicated staff to help us provide the highest level of care possible to our residents.
We invest a significant amount of resources in staff development and training so that our care teams can implement international best practice and have access to the latest developments in gerontology and residential care of the elderly services.
About the Role:
We currently have a number of vacancies for full-time Healthcare Assistant positions across all our homes in Dublin, Kildare / Wicklow, Meath and Tipperary.
Generally you will be required to work seven 12-hour shifts per fortnight.
Applications are invited for suitable qualified candidates who have at least one year’s work experience in the care of the elderly.
Please apply with your CV and short cover letter, clearly stating which one of our homes you are applying for. Licence: QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support (Required)
Health Care Assistant Kare Plus Kerry
We are now recruiting qualified Healthcare Assistants and are eager to start the recruitment process with interested candidates.
- To assist our clients with personal care such as; bathing, showering, toileting and continence management.
- Light house work such as; making beds, sweeping and mopping floors, ensuring commodes are emptied and cleaned.
- To prepare meals and assist with feeding and hydration.
- Recording and reporting of Accidents / Incidents to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
- Prompting of medication and reporting medication errors to the Care Manager in line with company policies & procedures.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities; Kare Plus Ireland reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Pharmacist, Senior (Oncology) HSE (Health Services Executive) Kerry
Proposed Interview Date: To be confirmed
Post Specific Related Information: Please ensure you download, save and read the Job Specification, Additional Campaign Information as well the Application Form. All of these documents are located at the bottom of this advertisement. We strongly recommend that you read the Job Specification before completing your application form. Full details on this campaign plus the answers to many queries such as: Am I eligible to apply Where are the posts What will my salary be If I apply what happens next are available in the document Additional Campaign Information for this recruitment campaign. We strongly recommend that you read the information in this document carefully before making an application. Take time to read through the various sections, which take you through the process from beginning to end.
Internal / External: External
Social Care Assistant Camphill Community Dingle
Background to the post: Camphill Communities of Ireland (CCoI) works to create sustainable intentional communities where adults of all abilities, many with special needs, can live learn and work with others in healthy social relationships based on mutual care and respect. Job title: Social Care Assistant
Reports to: House Coordinator / Person in Charge (Social Care Manager)
Job Purpose & Role:
- Model and coordinate support to residents in the Community’s residential household(s), contributing to a safe homely environment where each resident has access to comprehensive, person-centred and holistic personal support.
- Provide support to persons with intellectual disabilities in all aspects of daily living, including personal care.
- To ensure the provision of a quality service, working in partnership with the person being supported, members of the Community and the person’s wider circle of support.
- Participate in regular house meetings.
- Work alongside coworkers, employees and volunteers within the house team and assist in the process of induction of new coworkers, staff and residents.
- Ensure the support needs of residents are met in their daily lives.
- Ensure a healthy and nutritious diet is offered that takes individual needs and choice into account
- Maintain comprehensive and up to date residents’ records.
- Undertake responsibility for health and safety in the home in line with policy and procedure and maintain necessary records.
- Ensure all appropriate records are maintained and up to date for each resident.
- To work a percentage of hours as a personal support worker to one resident. This aspect of the role includes emotional and social support, practical support and support with financial and health needs.
Please see Job Description & Application Form attached below.
The closing date for application is Friday, 8th May.
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com.
Healthcare Assistant Kerry Area
Irish Wheelchair Association are seeking a part-time QQI Level 5 qualified Healthcare Assistant in Killorglin and Miltown areas Co. Kerry
(€12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour)
What we require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this. Minimum 5 modules completed.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- This is a part time role. Working with service users in their homes with appointments of varying times. Travel is required for this position
- Availability for flexible hours including mornings and evenings a minimum of 6 hours per week
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
- Salary range for this position is €12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour.
- Excellent working conditions
- Training development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date for applications Friday 17th April 2020
Nurse Vacancies Ireland
Mowlam Healthcare have registered Nursing Homes, specialist Memory Care Centres, respite & convalescent/post-operative care centres throughout Ireland. We are currently recruiting for qualified nurses across our homes.
Applicants must be currently registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland and be passionate about Gerontological Care.
Benefits include guaranteed hours contracts, competitive starting rates, Sunday premiums, paid breaks, comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development, opportunities for career progression, covered/subsidised meals
Overview of the role
To promote and maintain the highest attainable standard of nursing care within the home and ensure that all staff are performing their duties adequately. This role reports to and is responsible to the Director of Nursing.
Duties and Responsibilities
See Company site for job description
Customer Assistant Tesco Manor Tralee
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
You will be responsible for
Always put the customer first and consider them in everything you do.
Get to know your customers and serve them with pride.
Help to ensure products and services are available for customers at all times.
Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best condition.
Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
Using the training you receive, follow department routines and processes.
Follow all company policies and adhere to Health and Safety routines.
Whilst you will have a core role, you may be asked to support your colleagues by helping in other departments.
You will need
Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Channel Manager Red Chair Recruitment Limited – Tralee
We are presently recruiting a Digital Channel Manager for our County Kerry based clients. You will be tasked with expanding the business into new marketplaces around the world.
Day to day management of existing and new B2C online channels and 3rd party retail and marketplaces
Develop new marketplaces Ecommerce strategy
Provide analysis of sales made through online channels
Review commercial potential of new areas of digital development
Evaluate current approaches and strategies to improve website sales conversions and customer engagement
Develop a set of standard processes underlying each marketplace and provide accurate reports for the mgmt. team.
Experience managing an Ecommerce website
Experience managing marketplaces and setting up Amazon shops
Strong knowledge of the SEO activity
Strong knowledge of product copywriting, technical SEO optimisations, link acquisition
Knowledge of emerging digital technologies/trends.
This is a full-time permanent position. For more information in the strictest of confidence please call Stephen on 064 66 22007 or email on Stephen@redchair.ie
Fibre Surveyor 4site – Tralee, County Kerry
Team Lead / Survey Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities: The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include: Short term contract with the potential to extend.
- Adhere to Client specific procedures and specification
- Carry out dynamic risk assessments on site prior to work commencing and report any visible hazards or defects from site by way of a “red flag” early warning system
- Implement control measures as required to enable the survey to be completed in a safe manner
- Validate the Pre-Liminary Detailed Design and note any issues or special engineering difficulties (SEDs)
- Accurately record all existing site information and propose the most practical & cost-effective solution based on client specification and any known constraints
- Act responsibly when attending any survey and protect the interests of both 4Site and the Customer always
- Be professional, safety conscious and conscientious at all times both on and off site.
- Liaise with all those involved on site at survey including local authority representatives, land owners, council officials and any other 3rd party
- Familiar with data collection devices and methods using ipads or similar PDAs
- Liaise with and update the 4site Team Lead and Survey Supervisors
- Assist with resolving any queries to enable design to progress as quickly as possible
- Comply with company policies/procedures without exception
- Adhere to mandatory Health & Safety legislation without exception
Stores Assistants Kenmare Co Kerry
Duties will be shop floor based, stocking, carding, working in warehouse and cleaning.
- Working hours will be 25 hours (which are likely to increase to 30/35 depending on the needs of the store).
- The rate of pay is €12.30 per hour with an additional €4.15 per hour for Sunday working.
- Bank holiday pay is time and a half (€18.45 p/h).
Full training will be provided (including Manual handling). Immediate start.
Farm Managers, Herdspersons, Milker’s, GFW’s Kerry
Careers in Agriculture; Looking to gain access to progressive farms? Farm Managers, Herdspersons, Milker’s, GFW all skills sets are required across Ireland with attractive terms and conditions. Backed up by a team of regional managers to support our valued Staff and Clients. If you want a long-term role and are committed to doing a great job, we want to hear from you.
Additional Info; These are contract positions, where the successful person will operate as an agency worker with Farm Solutions. This means that the person will not have sub-contractor responsibilities and all statutory tax deductions and payments will be made by Farm Solutions on their behalf. Hourly pay operates, which includes pay for overtime hours worked.
Reference ID: Farm Managers, Herdspersons, Milker’s, GFW’s wanted
Reference ID: KERRYJOBS Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Experience: Milking : 1 year (Required)
Sales Engineer Manpower Kerry
Take your sales career to new heights with a career as a Sales Engineer for one of the world’s leading crane companies.
You’ll need to be a motivated professional with an excellent technical aptitude, capable of understanding engineering concepts including electrical, structural and mechanical. Adept at building relationships across departments, you’ll be expected to provide technical sales assistance during meetings and presentations.
Starting out you’ll be based in our Killarney office but this position will involve occasional travel both nationally and internationally so you’ll need to be flexible.
You should have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 3 years experience.
Sales Advisor Vodafone Kerry Phone Centres
Full Positions at our Killorglin Stores available to suit your work-life balance.
About this role: As a valued team member, you will Promote a full range of Vodafone Products to sell from Mobile, Data, Gigabit Broadband, and our fast-expanding TV service. Promoting the newly launched V by Vodafone Product suite. Work as part of our team contributing to the store’s target with your own Individual Target and Unlimited Earning potential.
Abilities & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a Sales & Customer facing environment.
- Driven and results-focused with strong people skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturdays.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience and aftercare service to all our new & existing customers.
General Operator Summer Students, Kerry Group Listowel
Our Consumer Foods business uses operational and marketing expertise along with consumer understanding to continually invest in added value meat, dairy, convenience and food-to-go categories.
If you would be interested in a role with us for the Summer, please apply using the link below so we are aware of your interest and can capture your details for future vacancies. You must apply using an up to date CV. We are always on the lookout for top talent who wish to advance their career and join Kerry Group! Please note: we do not accept hard copies of CVs, you must apply online.
As roles become live during recruitment campaigns, you will be contacted if you are shortlisted for interview and next steps.
Staff Wanted Allcare Pharmacy
We are hiring for ALL of our stores nationwide!
Please send on you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleaner Tralee Kerry
Osborne recruitment are seeking a cleaner for a pharmacy based in Tralee. This is a part time temporary role.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8am – 10am. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 8am – 9am. Salary: €10.80ph.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately and have experience of cleaning.
To apply please follow the link provided. Please submit your CV in WORD format.
Contract length: 1 week. Part-time hours: 9 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary / Experience: janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)
Automation Engineer BioAtlantis Ltd. – Tralee, County Kerry
The company has a position available for automation engineer. The position will be based in Tralee, Co. Kerry
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Troubleshooting on existing production line, finding problems related to feedbacks, motors, speed drives, etc.
- Develop PLC programmes to control equipment on newly installed machines and existing production line.
- Take part upgrading SCADA system.
- Liaise with Engineering and Production teams to develop complete solutions.
- Support project commissioning activities.
- Testing of electrical panels and I/O testing of field equipment.
- Provide advanced level of technical and automation support to production.
- Commissioning and parametrisation of variable speed drives, direct online motor controls.
- Commissioning PID controls.
- Create; update P&IDs for new and existing processes.
Plant Biologist (BSc) BioAtlantis Ltd. – Tralee, County Kerry
The company has a position available for a scientist specializing in Plant Biology. The position will be based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Duties & responsibilities
- Establish robust experiments in the area of stress mitigation in plants.
- Evaluate the effects of formulations in commercially important crops.
- Perform growth room, polyhouse and field level trials.
- Screen formulations for biostimulant effects, plant growth, harvesting and other relevant parameters.
- Take full responsibility and manually handle crop trials both at field and growth room settings on a daily basis.
- Work closely with staff scientists to maintain reliable lab processes and adhere to best scientific practice when conducting trials.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of experimental works.
- Perform statistical analysis and produce detailed trial reports, outlining trial results and conclusions.
Retail Security Guard RFC Security Ltd – County Kerry
RFC Security are hiring full time and part time Retail Security Guards in Kerry
Must have static PSA Security Licence. We are looking for professional people with excellent communication skills and fluent English. Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent. Salary: €11.65 /hour. Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent. Salary: €11.65 /hour. Experience: security guard: 1 year (Preferred)
Saint John of God Kerry Services Emergency Staffing
I wish to refer to the present crisis that is affecting our country namely the COVID-19 Virus.
If you are a qualified nurse, an experienced care assistant or experienced in household and catering and are interested in supporting the service in this current crisis, please contact us via email to SJOGKerry.Recruitment@sjog.ie with your CV and a cover letter.
We will be offering temporary / relief contracts and if needs require we will offer hours to those that are suitably qualified/ skilled and available.
Part-time Security Officer Guard Force Security Limited – County Kerry
Guard Force Security Limited is seeking to hire Security Officer/s on a Part-time basis (potentially leading to a Full-time position) for the Kerry Region (Killarney & Tralee), must be available to work Mornings, Evenings & Weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €11.65 /hour
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Ability to remain calm under pressure: 1 year (Required)
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- Dealing with members of the Public: 1 year (Preferred)
Store Manager – Health Food Cpl Retail – Recruitment for Retail Nationwide
New flagship health food store opening in Tralee requires an experienced retail manager. If you have an interest in health and nutrition, are commercially aware and have proven team leadership skills and two years retail experience this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Working with an Irish firm which is currently growing its presence nationwide you will be tasked with helping to develop store performance in conjunction with the Senior Management team.
A background in health food stores or a qualification in health or nutrition would be a distinct advantage. You will be provided with all the training and resources required to thrive in this role.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– A passion for 5 star customer service.
– The ability to prioritise and thrive in a fast paced environment.
– A genuine interest in nutrition and healthy lifestyle.
– Previous health food store experience a distinct advantage.
Healthcare Assistants Noel Group
We are assisting many healthcare facilities with whatever cover they need during this crisis. We have immediate vacancies for Healthcare Assistants, Catering Assistants, Chefs and Cleaners in Cork, Kerry, Clare and Limerick areas. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Considering a change in career, want to upskill or return to work. Then have a look at our list of full time courses for September 2020.
Kerry College – Listowel Campus.