THIS WEEKS JOBS – 10th October 2019
Apprentice Mechanic Adams of Tralee Mile Height Tralee
we have an excellent opportunity for an apprentice Mechanic, for an enthusiastic individual.
What we are looking for:
- Keen interest in Mechanical work
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- Valid driving licence is essential
- Enthusiasm to exceed personal goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can positively contribute to a first-class team
Email CV to email@example.com
Temporary Sales Assistant Harry Corry Ltd Manor West Tralee
Job Opportunity in store. Do you have a passion for home Interiors?
- Happy upbeat environment
- Full training
- Ongoing coaching
- Staff discount
For more information and to apply, please visit our website
Office Assistant Brandon Court Ltd Tralee Co Kerry
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
Job Type: Full-time / Salary: €20,000.00 /year / Experience: customer service: 1 year
Apprentice Mechanical Fitter Required
Tralee / Killarney area call 087 237 2349
For farm building, immediate start must have safe pass
Contact 087 6124193
Caretaker Permanent Full Time
Required at Moyderwell Mercy Primary School, Moyderwell, Tralee Roll No. 13530D
The caretaker will be responsible for the maintenance, presentation and security of the school building and site. The position is subject to Garda vetting.
- as an approved key holder he/she will be responsible for opening and closing of the building
- regular monitoring/cleaning/painting of premises
- making safe and health and safety risks
- Undertake general porterage duties – moving furniture for the setting up of classrooms and hall for classes etc.
- must be capable of working on own initiative and have good communication skills
- be professionally confidential and follow school child protection procedures
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons with CV and up to date references to the Chairperson, Board of Management, Moyderwell Primary School, Moyderwell Tralee. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th October 2019.
Sales Assistant CH Tralee are currently recruiting a Full Time OTC Sales Assistant.
The Role entails:
- Ensuring excellent customer service and care is given to each of our customers.
- Having an excellent knowledge of products and services within the pharmacy, full training will be given.
- Working effectively within a team to reach targets and goals, but also having self-initiative to self-motivate and work on tasks alone.
- Ensuring the shop floor is stocked and tidy at all times.
Our ideal Candidate: 1-2 years Retail Sales and Customer Service experience is essential, 1-2 years OTC/Pharmacy experience is desirable but not essential.
You will be required to be an extremely ambitious and driven individual.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
Must be able to retain a lot of information and take interest in a vast range of products.
Must be well presented and highly motivated with an interest in retail sales and pharmacy. Job Type: Full-time/ Experience: Retail: 2 years / OTC: 1 year
Research Assistant Bioeconomy Business Analyst KerrySciTech, Tralee Kerry
Description of Work: The successful candidate will assess the economic viability of the demonstrated biorefinery model as a potential model for farmer diversification. This will include a business case analysis comparing biorefining with conventional uses of land including dairy and beef farming. The candidate will also undertake work to define the different markets (and routes to market) for the new products produced, along with analysis of financing options available and business models suitable for farmers to diversify into the bioeconomy. The candidate will also support a scoping to identify pre-commercial product specification and regulatory compliance in order to bridge the gap to market for new products. The candidate will also be involved in communication and dissemination of results arising from the research.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
1. Carry out a Business Case Analysis on the potential of grass biorefinery as a mechanism for diversifying farm incomes, comparing with traditional livestock farming incomes
2. Analysis of potential financing options and business models to enable farmer uptake of small-scale biorefinery technology
3. Analysis of new biobased product markets
4. Identify steps in taking new products to market, including regulatory compliance barriers
5. Other duties such as co-mentoring of students and engagement in funding proposal development
Qualifications and experience:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum second-class honours degree in a relevant business or science area, such as bioeconomy, biotechnology, sustainable finance, and agri-business or food business development. The ideal candidate will also have experience in business case analysis in areas such as bioeconomy, agriculture, marine or forestry dealing with product development from natural resources
Candidates must demonstrate the following:
Minimum of 2 years’ experience, A Degree or postgraduate degree in a related area is essential. Experience in data collection for the purposes of business case development, Experience in business case and business model analysis, Experience in market analysis, Excellent analytical, project management and report writing skills, Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills, Ability to work effectively in collaborative projects, Full driving license
Salary: This post is full time 12 months’ duration, with a salary of €22496-€35218 commensurate with experience.
Application Procedure: All applications to be made online at www.ittralee.ie
Location: This post is located at Shannon ABC at IT Tralee (South Campus) however, occasional national visits will be essential to collaborate with industrial and academic partners. Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Friday 18th October 2019
Full Time Rigid Drivers – Castleisland and East Kerry Area
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to be successful?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
In addition to the above qualities applicants should hold;
- C and C1 driving licence.
- Valid CPC Certificate.
- Valid ADR Certificate (not essential training will be provided).
- Valid Drivers Card (Digital Tachograph)
Application forms are available on www.corriboil.com in our recruitment section.
For further details on this position call Dan on 086 0417228.
Waiting & Bar Staff Kirby’s Brogue Inn Tralee Co Kerry
Kirby’s Brogue Inn has been a landmark on Rock Street since 1977 serving the finest Food & Beverage to the people of Kerry and beyond. We are famous for our food and pride ourselves on the quality we offer.
We are now recruiting for the position of Waiting & Bar Staff
Job Type / Category
The position requires a minimum of 2*years’ experience* and you must be available for flexible hours including weekend work.
Good Customer care skills, good presentation skills and the ability to work in a busy environment are essential for this position.
Benefits Flexible working hours and meals on Duty, Job Types: Full-time, Part-time and Permanent, experience essential
Luxury Retail Assistant Manor West Tralee
Luxury retail opportunity for the right candidate. 1-2 years’ experience in retail desirable with a knowledge of jewellery an advantage and good computer skills. Candidate must be well presented to meet and help customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: sales: 1 year / Language: English
Team Members Gloria Jean’s Coffee Manor West Tralee
Would you like to work for a Global Specialist Coffee Operation, be part of a Robust Training Programme, work with the best Coffee Standards and deal in the highest grades of 100% Arabica Coffee?
We are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting for full-time team members in Cork, Tralee, Limerick & Athlone
We are looking for experienced baristas to fill Full-Time positions.
The ideal candidate will have a love for all things coffee and a passion to deliver a Good Cup every time.
The Ideal candidate with have the following:
- Easy going approachable manner
- Passion for coffee and customer service
- Making coffee with speed, quality, and consistency every time
- Maintenance and proper cleaning of equipment
- Providing exceptionally friendly customer service
- Follow all safety and security standards
Excellent benefits and great training is provided.
We offer great scope for career progression to the right candidates!!
Installer/Technician Harrington Insulations Tralee Co Kerry
Installer/Technician, Spray-foam, Airtightness, Ventilation – New and existing residential and commercial buildings. Preparation and install of spray-foam, polystyrene bead and various insulation materials. Seamless install of airtightness applications. Installation of heat recovery ventilation systems.
Training in our systems will be provided at our expense to the right candidate – salary Negotiable.
Construction experience carpentry, electrical an advantage. There is a lot of variety in this position and a lot of opportunity to progress and become a key part of our long established business.
Full license / C1 license an advantage but not essential. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Height for Hire Tralee Co Kerry
We are currently recruiting for a proactive Site Supervisor to take responsibility for all operations at our depot in Tralee. Well supported by the established Head Office team, in Ashbourne, Co. Meath, you will be accountable for all depot activity and the delivery and operation of specialist powered access equipment throughout the local area.
Deal with local suppliers, diesel/parts/tyres/consumables etc., and external local haulers, and be the one that deals with anyone that calls into the depot Overseeing Health and Safety at the depot, ensure compliance and work closely with the Company H&S Officer Deals with any site/facilities issues Report the daily metrics for the depot File Driver Daily vehicle inspection sheet and check for any repairs required, report to central operations Point of contact for Central Desk and Depot Liaise with workshop and central depot on machines for repair etc. Handover over of Vanmounts and Tow Behind Cherrypickers to customers
Able to think on their feet, very pro-active. Good decision maker highly organised flexible – able to “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done. Will have experience within the hire industry good knowledge of transport and haulage Positive attitude to work. Excellent communicator an understanding of Health & Safety 100% Fluency in English essential (written, spoken and comprehension) C1 licence minimum is essential
Seasonal Sales Assistant Pandora Tralee Co Kerry
We are recruiting for fixed term contracts (11th November – 5th January), we have various contracts that are all on a rotational shift basis this will include, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Our Sales Assistants are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Coached by the store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their knowledge of the product and brand. The store teams shape the look, feel, and atmosphere of their store. Our stores are often very busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured sales floor environment is essential.
Our store teams must demonstrate the ability to apply our Company values of Pride, Passion and Performance to their position. They are expected to use the values to help the business reach its vision, in accordance with the strategy.
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share PANDORA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience. This includes the PANDORA history, production process, our Company values, product composition, trends and best sellers
- Encourage customer loyalty – discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
- Complete PANDORA online training modules, to develop yourself and flourish as PANDORA team member, with the support of your Store Manager
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
we look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Sales Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
- Customer focused
- Fully flexible and available to work through from November to January; Sales Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Bank Holidays (no annual leave will be approved during this period due to company holiday black-out period)
THE REWARD Our people are an integral part of our success. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous 55% employee discount on all PANDORA product
Accounts Administrator Harvey Norman Tralee
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the Accounts Administrator is responsible for the processing of supplier payments in an accurate and timely manner. Your tasks will include:
- Perform the day to day processing of supplier invoices and credits.
- Perform the daily banking process and maintain store receipts and payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Follow up on supplier / head office queries effectively.
- Liaising with suppliers and Store Managers to ensure payment deadlines are met.
- Maintaining internal reports and filing.
- Maintain and record customer debtor’s information.
- Prepare and complete month end reports.
The role will also involve performing general administration duties along with supporting and covering other members of the team.
- Minimum 2 years Administration/Accounts Experience.
- Strong computer skills using Excel and e-mail at a highly proficient level.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and maintaining ledgers.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work with numbers in a competent and confident way.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Team player. Contributes positively to the achievement of team objectives.
- Flexible – may on occasion be expected to travel to another store
WHY PEOPLE JOIN US!
- We’re dynamic and growing!
- Fun, high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
- Our entrepreneurial spirit
- Generous staff discount
This is a specified purpose maternity leave cover contract. The successful candidate will be required to attend a company induction day in Little Island, Cork.
In the office of Public Works. General Operative Band, 2 (Rural) / 360 Degree Excavator Driver in the Southwest Region Arterial. Drainage maintenance and construction service division. Listowel – Rivers Maine and Feale Drainage Schemes.
Competition Reference: 2019041
Applications are invited for the above position. Details and application forms are available for download on www.opw.ie. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is not later than 5.30pm on Wednesday 16th October 2019. The office of Public Works is committed to a policy of equal opportunity.
HR/Payroll Administrator and Industrial Buyer
Profile Developments require a HR/Payroll Administrator
- Previous experience in payroll or HR essential.
- Produce weekly production rosters in conjunction with production supervisors
- Work in a busy fast moving environment
- Ability to work with maintenance crew in sourcing parts and spares
- Salary based on experience
Applications by CV only to email@example.com
for 5 year old in child’s own home.
School drop off and pick-ups required 5 days per week in the Ballymac area.
Please phone (087 7770188) after 8pm references essential.
In children’s own home, 3 afternoons a week,
Ballyduff area (087 9206053)
Stockroom Assistant (Temporary) – Tralee – 37.5 hrs (029617)
What you’ll be doing…
Creating the ultimate retail experience requires great product availability. Customers expect plenty of choice from well stocked displays every time they visit. You’ll ensure we can deliver seamless replenishment of all departments across the store so customers aren’t disappointed by poor product availability when they shop.
You’ll process the deliveries that arrive daily, unpacking and preparing stock ready for the sales floor and efficiently storing away excess for next time. You’ll also manage overstocks, shortages, returns and transfers on a daily basis whilst ensuring the latest ‘must haves’ and best sellers are readily available.
What you’ll bring…
Your natural ability to really connect with people means you’ll play your part in our team with ease. helping your colleagues achieve the daily targets and always finding a way to overcome any obstacles that may present themselves. You’ll have a keen eye for detail, be well organised and comfortable working with technology to process goods in and out.
And finally you’ll recognise the importance of keeping the customer at the heart of every decision you make, ensuring you see everything through their eyes.
When you’ll be doing it…
This is a 3 month temporary contract
We’re open 7 days a week and in this role you’ll need to be available to work 5 variable days per week including weekends https://debenhams.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=245202&src=JB-10101
Sales Person – Mr McGuire’s Sweet Shop Manor Tralee
Part time position available (2 days a week) apply within store, Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Opening/closing the shop, balancing the till, serve all customers courteously and efficiently.
Offer advice and product knowledge to customers. Increase sales by promoting the products in the shop. Ideally you should have or be able to demonstrate: Excellent customer service skills. Team-player, Previous Retail Sales experience would be beneficial.
Job Type: Part-time
Sales Representative in Consumer Electronics – Techneek Tralee Co Kerry
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent. Experience: sales: 2 years (Preferred)
An interesting work environment awaits you. Each day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn and improve. We are seeking a new member to join our team and contribute to a great environment for both staff and customers, the right candidate will have:
- Experience in sales of consumer electronics
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A knowledge base of consumer electronics
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills
The position involves:
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Initially 20 hours a week with up potential for 39 hours a week
Support Pharmacist Tralee Co Kerry
Job Description: Clarity Locums has a great new pharmacy job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist based in Tralee, Kerry.
What you need to know: This is a permanent position, which will commence in August, 2019. This job will require you to work 40 hours per week, including some Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm required. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing: Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines – Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines – Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence – Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products – Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for: Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team – Good time management
– Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require: Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity! Salary based on experience.
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Support Pharmacist – Tralee, Kerry
Optometrist Specsavers Tralee Co Kerry
What does a role with Specsavers Tralee look like to you?
We can offer no late nights, no Sundays and no bank holidays, along with professional freedom and the chance to really make a difference in this close knit, community-based store.
You will be joining a team of three experienced optometrists and this opportunity will give you a chance for your voice to be heard and really make a difference.
Specsavers as a company prides itself on running professional and customer focused clinics, however the key difference is the workplace environment we can offer, as there is room to grow and develop, both clinically and through partnership.
- Highly competitive salary
- No Sundays or Bank holidays
- Good holiday allowance
- Professional fee’s covered
- Career progression and future development
- Brand new equipment and full store refit
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 0044 1566 771 882
Join us in Specsavers Tralee and let us take your optical career to the next level!
Specsavers Tralee now looking for an experienced Optical Assistant to join us in this ever-growing store.
You will be fantastic on the shop floor, with customer service coming naturally to you.
Happy talking and advising customers on the latest styles and products, you will also be confident with all levels of dispensing and be able to show customers how to fit and remove contacts lenses, whilst also setting up direct debits and ordering, along with completing Health Board forms, advising customers of bookings and appointments and being a real part of the customers journey.
Please note, to secure this role you will need previous Optical experience. For more information or to apply, please contact Christina Cheyne on 00 44 1566 771 882 or email email@example.com
Electrician Health Service Executive / Health Business Services – Estate
The HSE invites applications for the following post:
Electrician Ref: HBS07772
For informal enquiries please contact Aidan Cullinane, Maintenance Officer, University Hospital Kerry,
Tel: 066 7184418 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return completed application forms by email to: Thelma McTiernan, HBS Recruit, HSE, Aras Slainte Chluainin, Manorharmilton, Co Leitrim, Email: email@example.com Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12 noon Monday 14th October 2019. Application forms available from the HSE website: www.hse.ie/jobs
Assistant Manager Full time Position Suits Select
are looking for an Assistant manager to Join their team Job Description Suits Select Tralee are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join our innovative and fast-paced business. Our store offers an extensive range of premium men’s formalwear such as Suits, Shirts, Blazers Shirts and accessories, and in one of our busiest seasons we need bright sales people to join our friendly team! This role involves weekday and weekend shifts, so candidates must be available for these to be considered for the role. This is an ideal role for someone with exemplary organisational skills along with strong attention to detail and a keen eye for fashion looking to progress their fashion knowledge and sales skills further. Your Role as Suits Select Assistant Manager: Assist the store manager in all areas of running the store Motivate & Lead your team Drive Sales & Commit to achieving Daily Store Targets Carry out the manager’s duties when manager is absent. Provide excellent customer service Maintain Store Standards at all times Ensure general store standards and stock replenishment is carried out on a daily basis Passion for customer service and delivering a great experience Requirements: Fashion Retail Management/Supervisor Experience Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Proven leadership and sales skills You must be a real team player with drive and energy to exceed targets Availability to work full time Sales experience in a target driven environment Minimum 1 Year Supervisor Experience Motivated , with a keen eye for Fashion, Exceptional Upselling Skills,
What we Offer , Competitive Salary, Holiday Pay, Staff Discount.
Sales Assistants Full Time Suits Select
Suits Select Tralee is also looking for talented and enthusiastic Sales Assistants with Full Time availability to join our innovative and fast-paced business. Our store offers an extensive range of premium men’s formalwear such as Suits, Shirts, Blazers Shirts and accessories, and in one of our busiest seasons we need bright sales people to join our friendly team! This role involves weekday and weekend shifts, so candidates must be available for these to be considered for the role. This is an ideal role for someone with exemplary organisational skills along with strong attention to detail and a keen eye for fashion looking to progress their fashion knowledge and sales skills further. What we need from a candidate, availability to work Full Time, Sales experience in a target driven environment, Motivated, with a keen eye for Fashion, What the role involves, Dynamic selling skills, Ensure general store standards and stock replenishment is carried out on a daily basis, Commit to achieving Daily Store Targets, Passion for customer service and delivering a great experience, What you’ll get by joining our team, Hourly rate of pay, Holiday Pay Employee discounts
CV’s can be dropped in store or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint John of God Community Services CLG Kerry Services
Instructor Community Integration and Day Services (Full Time / Part-Time, fixed Term Contracts/ Specified purpose Contracts / Relief Contracts)
This role will support individuals to create opportunities to have valued social roles in their communities and provide learning and development opportunities.
The successful candidate requires:
- A relevant Third Level Qualification in Social Care, Education, Health and Leisure, Community or other (FETAC Level 6 or higher).
- A minimum one years’ experience of supporting adults with an intellectual disability.
- An ability to facilitate, instruct and support service-users in a variety of service and community based programmes.
- Previous experience in training and community development e.g. QQI with a creative approach to service delivery would be an advantage.
- Proficient IT skills and report writing.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A full clean driver’s licence for a manual vehicle, D licence would be an advantage.
Informal enquiries to Helena Cronin, 066 71 24333 EXT. 119
Interested candidates should apply by the forwarding a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae, including written explanation for any gaps in employment, to the human Resources, Department by email to email@example.com closing date for receipt of application is the 18th October 2019 at 5pm
Listowel Area CE Project Ltd.
Community Centre, Town Park, Listowel, Co. Kerry. Telephone: 068-23810
UPCOMING Community Employment VACANCIES in Listowel & Moyvane Areas
THE POSITIONS are COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT & SUBJECT TO DEASP GUIDELINES
HOURS: 19.5 PER WEEK for each position
PAY RATE: SUBJECT TO PAYMENT EACH INDIVIDUAL IS RECEIVING AT PRESENT & SET BY DEASP
Required**** CV & PPS No to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Position No 1 – Care Assistant – 1 position
Location: Kerry Parents & Friends, Listowel
Start Date: immediate start within two weeks of interview – Subject to Garda Clearance being confirmed
Duties: To assist the instructors and nursing staff in caring for the service users. Working as part of a team with social care, hygiene & personal care, experience given in various units within the Day Care centre.
Healthcare Support QQI Level 5 training & qualification offered to successful candidate.
Position No 2. Caretaker & Maintenance Worker- 1 position
Location: Kerry Parents & Friends Association Day Care Centre, Listowel.
Start Date: immediate start within two weeks of interview – Subject to Garda Clearance being confirmed
Duties: General Caretaking & Maintenance duties, assisting the Instructors with clients on Social outings. Reporting to management for additional duties as required.
D1 Licence would be an asset to facilitate relief driving duties, but not essential.
Position No 3 & 4. General Operative – 2 positions
Location: Listowel Tidy Towns & Garden of Europe
Start Date: immediate start within two weeks of interview
Duties to include litter control, grass cutting, strimming, garden maintenance, painting, general maintenance; all working towards enhancing the appearance of the town, the parks and surrounding areas.
Position No. 5 & 6. General Operative & Groundskeeper – 2 positions
Location: Moyvane Development Association & GAA Club
Start Date: immediate start within two weeks of interview
Duties to include litter control, grass cutting, strimming, garden maintenance, painting, general maintenance; all working towards enhancing the appearance of Moyvane and surrounding areas.
Training will be provided for all positions and funded by DEASP, Sponsors and support given in the roles.
Noelle O Connell
Listowel Area CE Project CLG