6th June 2019 Newsletter
Blocklayers wanted. East Kerry area.
Experienced Person to work part time in Tralee restaurant/ take away. No late nights.
Killarney Park view Chinese Restaurant looking for Waitress.
General Labourer required.
Station House Blennerville, Tralee looking for a chef.
Taxi Drivers wanted. Tralee area. Must have S.P.S.V licence.
Milk Recorder Contractors
Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. With access to the best genetics, today we offer a complete and integrated range of breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners to ensure a sustainable farm business into the future. We are now seeking Milk Recorder Contractors due to expansion and growth. This is a part time position. The ideal person should be available for morning and evening milkings. The role would suit someone who is looking to supplement their income and would work well with another part time role. The purpose of the job is to visit the herd owner at milking time both morning and evening, record the volume of milk on a hand held device for each cow and take a sample of milk for analysis from each cow at one of the milkings only.
We require milk recorders in Listowel/Ballylongford area.
Interested candidates can forward a copy of their Cover Letter and up to date CV in strictest confidence by Friday 14th June 2019 to Denise Murphy, HR Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Childminder required for child aged 6, mid Kerry. We are looking for a Childminder for 20/24 hours per week. Candidate must have relevant FETAC qualification to teach children with special needs and ideally would have experience in working with children with Down Syndrome. Duties will include taking and collecting from school to support with homework and carry out various play activities.
Position commencing July 2019
Please forward CV to: email@example.com
Curry Chef Required
Indian Curry Chef Required. Sareena Restaurant Dingle, Co. Kerry are looking for an Indian curry dishes. Ensure compliance with HACCP regulations. Minimum of 5 years’ experience required. Job is full time permanent/Salary €33000-€35000 PA
Please email CV to: Faryalmohsin@mail.com
Bus Hire Services
Kerry Education Board Seek Tenders for the Supply of Bus Hire Services. To provide services to its Schools and Centres in Co. Kerry
Full Details including how to submit tenders are available to registered suppliers on: www.etenders.gov.ie
Tender Reference: RFT 150238
Part Time Staff required.
Apply with CV to: Jay Kay Playland, Russell Street.
Kerry County Council is seeking the provision of services for a Project Assistant to work on Arts Projects & Creative Ireland Kerry Projects.
This is a temporary, part time (3/4 days/week 26/27 weeks approx.) and specialist applicants are required to have arts administration /marketing & communication/project management experience.
Applicants will be accepted up to 4pm on Thursday 13th June.
Submission requirements available from firstname.lastname@example.org
O’Mahony’s Bakery – Tralee Co Kerry
Full time baker required for a busy bakery in Tralee town. Experience essential.
Email CV to: email@example.com
Murphy’s Ice-cream Dingle
Full time position available. Must be available for immediate start until October.
Enquire within or email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lords Baker’s Restaurant & Bar – Main Street Dingle Co Kerry
Waiting staff required for evening shifts.
Apply within, contact 086 3748715
Part Time Sales Assistant
Lane Bros Homestore – Tralee, County Kerry
We are looking to hire a part time sales assistant in our retail furniture store in Tralee Co Kerry. It would involve full working days. Experience is desired but not essential as full training would be provided. However, a genuine interest in design and furnishings would be helpful.
Sales: 1 year (Preferred) Apply online with your Indeed CV
Holland & Barrett – Tralee
Second-in-command in store, you’ll work side-by-side with your store manager, helping them in every way you can. As well as opening and closing the shop, you’ll drive sales, train people up and show new starters how it’s done. We’ll even put you through retail management training – so you can learn the ropes for when it’s time to run your own store. Apply online:
Keane’s Bar / Restaurant Tralee Co Kerry
serving and clearing of tables, all mise en place duties Job
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply online with your Indeed CV
ORTHOPAEDICS SHO KERRY
FRS is currently recruiting for an experienced SHO in Orthopaedics in a leading hospital in the Munster Region of Ireland. This role will allow the successful candidate to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment and further your career in Ireland.
As a senior house officer, you would report to the Head of Orthopaedics Department or Consultant in-charge / Registrar. The SHO is primarily responsible for examining patients and often play a part in the administration of health education. They would have to work well as a team and with their Registrar in charge. The role provides an excellent opportunity to learn from experienced Registrars and Consultants. It would be a challenging and busy role but excellent for career development as a NCHD (Non-Consultant Hospital Doctor)
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Experience and availability for on-call duties
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the linkhttps://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Donovan Lock, Medical & Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: 353(0)86 145 0842. I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.
Relief Childcare Assistant
Cahereen Heights Childcare – Castleisland, County Kerry
We have a very busy childcare facility and we are looking for a Relief Childcare Assistant to cover annual leave and sick leave, minimum Level 5 Childcare Qualification required.
Apply online with your Indeed CV
The Grand Hotel Tralee Co Kerry
Objectives of the role:
- To assist management in the day-to-day operations of this 3 star family-run hotel.
- To ensure the highest standards of customer service.
- To remain efficient and effective at all times. Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Role
- Oversee the operations of the hotel
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs and proactively manage their expectations.
- Assist with the management of all departments of the hotel
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues. Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Passion for their role as Duty Manager
- Respect for both customers and other employees within the hotel
- Flexible with hours and shift work
Apply online with your Indeed CV
Delivery Coordinator – Permanent (Delivery/Stockroom Department)
NEXT plc, Tralee Co Kerry
About the Role
Work alongside the delivery team to meet and beat daily performance targets, Inspire, motivate and train your own team to perform to the best of their ability, Ensure smooth running of the stockroom processes by continuously improving and identifying and solving problems – driving the highest stockroom standards, Always strive to ensure stock gets onto the sales floors quickly and looking great for the customers to shop from
About You: Passionate about people and constantly look at developing your team, A team player who thrives in a fast paced job and loves achieving and beating targets, You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm – inspiring others to do the same, You are calm, efficient and supportive, even on the busiest of days, and always realistic with your expectations of others, A great communicator, you work naturally with people and have the ability to create a friendly working atmosphere and team spirit
Skills and Qualifications you have: Experience of coaching people within a similar role, Experience of working to productivity related performance targets
This is an opportunity to join a busy accountancy practice in Tralee. Due to the constant level of work, paired with the influx of new clients, they are looking to hire an accountant to join the team. The ideal person will be part qualified or newly qualified with practice experience.
- Working with SME’s, Audit Companies, sole Traders and Farm accounts, Preparation of accounts to trial balance ,Reconciliation work for clients, Working to deadlines such as CT, CRO etc., Filing Statutory returns using ROS
- Part Qualified or newly qualified accountant, Experience working in a practice environment
For more information, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4221000
or online apply with:
REF# BWACCKER0406 https://www.irishjobs.ie/apply/8334722
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (BORD GÁIS ENERGY)
Fexco are currently recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to join the Bord Gáis Energy team on a full time, fixed term basis. This role is based in Killorglin, Co. Kerry
At Fexco we are committed to providing the highest quality customer service. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the main point of contact for Bord Gáis’ existing and potentially new customers. The key purpose of the job is to support customers by providing a superior level of assistance and service in a timely and efficient manner and, to generate and grow new business through proactive development of customer relationships.
- Provide exemplary Customer Service to all Bord Gáis Energy customers
- Ensure ownership of customer queries/requests
- Deliver first contact resolution wherever possible
- Investigate and resolve issues within specific timeframes
- Take personal ownership for all aspects of customer service
- Be quality focused with attention to detail at all times
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Liaise and communicate at all business levels with customers
- Process inbound & outbound calls, process emails, white mail etc.
- Be a team player in a fast change environment
- Other tasks that the Team Leader or Manager deems appropriate.
Fexco is proud to support and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Bar Food & Beverage Supervisor
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure a good working knowledge of food and wine. Be able to make recommendations.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional at all times.
- Up-sell and maximise sales revenue whenever and wherever possible.
- To assist the Management Team in the control of wage costs in line with budgetary requirements.
- To oversee cash and stock control consistently according to company policy.
- To ensure guest drinks are prepared and served according to company standards.
- To take prompt action to resolve complaints.
- Previous hotel experience in a 3/4 star hotel property is desired but not essential.
- The successful candidate should ideally have supervisory experience in a Hotel Bar.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
Apply online here: https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1807706
Sales Assistant Paraffin Store – Tralee, County Kerry
Our store offers an extensive range of premium men’s clothing such as hoodies, tees, shirts, jeans, chinos, jackets and accessories, and in one of our busiest seasons we need bright sales people to join our friendly team!
This is an ideal role for someone with exemplary organisational skills along with strong attention to detail and a keen eye for fashion looking to progress their fashion knowledge and sales skills further.
What we need from a candidate
Availability to work flexi-hours
Sales experience in a target driven environment
Motivated, with a keen eye for Fashion
What the role involves
Dynamic selling skills
Ensure general store standards and stock replenishment is carried out on a daily basis
Commit to achieving Daily Store Targets
Passion for customer service and delivering a great experience
What you’ll get by joining our team
Flexible work shifts, Hourly rate of pay, Employee discounts, Job Type: Part-time
Apply online with your Indeed CV
DRIVING SKILLSSAFE TRACTOR
For 14-16 year old boys & girls
“Creating safety awareness amongst teenagers working with tractors on the farm”
|1st July. 9.30am – 3.30pm
2nd July. 9.30am – 3.30pm
3rd July. 9.30am – 3.30pm
8th July. 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Charge – €35 per place. A reduced charge of €20 applies per place to families on Farm Assist, RSS,CE Scheme, TUS or any other Social Welfare Payment (proof of payment needed)
- Participants receive an FRS Training Certificate with recognition from the Farm Safety Partnership and Health & Safety Authority
These courses cover:
|· Safety checks
· Setting up a good driving position
· Safe driving on the farm
· Hitching farm machinery to the tractor safely
|· Operating trailed machinery from the tractor safely
· Checking the terrain
· Practical driving skills
· First Aid Training etc.
To register phone Ger on Tel: 066 7120877 OR 087 9343469