THIS WEEKS JOBS – 23rd January 2020
Delivery Driver Ardfert Co Kerry
Part-time & Full-time required
- Early morning start
- Must be over 25 with full Driving Licence
- Fluent English
Send CV to: Moore’s Fruit & Veg, Ardfert, Tralee Co Kerry
Accounts / Admin Person Wanted Killarney/Killorglin
(may suit Trainee Accountant)
Two days per week (medium-long term)
Must be experienced, responsible and accountable.
- Debtors/creditors (computerised accounts)
- Vat Returns – Bank Reconciliations
- Wages/Returns – other duties as required
- Typing an advantage – Word & Excel (full knowledge)
Reply with CV in the strictest of confidence to:
Profix Accident Repairs Ltd Castleisland Co Kerry
we are looking to fill he following positions
- Senior panel beater/spray painter
- 2nd or 3rd year apprentice panel beater / spray painter
- Apprentice panel beater / spray painter
Apply with CV to: Humphrey Kerins, Profix Accident Repairs, Tralee Road, Castleisland,Co Kerry
Accountant Required Aherns Tralee Road Castleisland
Aherns are looking for an accountant to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will play an integral part of the management team and the reporting, preparation and presentation of accurate weekly/monthly management accounts.
Apply with CV to HR Manager, Aherns, Tralee Road Castleisland.
Part-time Cleaning staff wanted
- Full drivers licence an advantage but not necessary
- Experience required
- Genuine replies only
Apply with CV to BOX NO:0450 Kerry’s Eye Newspaper, Ashe Street, Tralee
Mechanic /Fitter TMP Repairs Ltd Tractor, Marine & Plant Repairs
require a full time Mechanic /fitter, previous experience preferable but might consider an apprentice. For further information send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Sales Assistant Windmill Glazing Ltd, Basin View Tralee
Knowledge of accounting Packages is Essential
-Big Red Cloud an advantage – IT skills essential – Word, Excel, Email
-Good communication Skills – Excellent spoken/written English
-Duties will include dealing with Customers/suppliers. Closing date Wednesday 5th February 2020
Please send CV to email@example.com
Qualified HGV Mechanic Main Scania Dealers T Nolan & Sons LTD Castleisland
we are currently recruiting for a qualified HGV mechanic who holds a Senior Trade Cert. Suitable candidate must hold a full clean drivers licence, be flexible & be able to communicate well with customers.
Applications also considered from trainees on phase 5, 6 or 7 of the apprenticeship programme.
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Trainer Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa
State of the art Fitness Suite available for hire for experienced Personal Trainer with existing clients who are looking for a base to instruct all training sessions.
Balance Fitness and Wellness Suite at Ballygarry House is a state of the art fully equipped gym with specialised resistance equipment including two power racks with Olympic bars, bumper plates; kettle bells battle ropes, TRX suspension, boxing bag and cardiovascular machines.
It would be desirable if the applicant also had a qualification to teach Pilates or Yoga.
Benefits: Flexible working hours – Job Types: Full-time, Permanent – Experience: Personal Training: 2 years
Store Person KKHydraulics Tralee Co Kerry
We are a Tralee based company specialising in hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
We are looking to recruit a stores-person with an interest in mechanics/engineering/farming and/or fishing.
Training will be provided in-house for the right candidate but an interest in the aforementioned would be desirable.
Duties to include: stocktaking, dealing with customers, general repairs in the workshop.
Basic computer skills would be an advantage as would an excellent level of spoken English. If you have any queries re: the above, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. 087 2606374
Please send CVs to email@example.com
Rehabilitation Psychologist Tralee, Co Kerry
Permanent, 35 hours per week.
The purpose of the role is to develop and implement rehabilitation strategies that meet individual service-users’ needs by providing holistic assessment and direct support and guidance to service-users and staff alike
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Relevant professional qualification in Psychology
- Chartered membership with the Psychological Society of Ireland or Chartered membership of the British Psychological Society.
- At least 3 years work experience in the field of Learning Disability/Autism/Mental Health/Physical or Sensory Disability
- An understanding of the Recovery Approach and of Person Centred Planning would be an advantage
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Report all relevant rehabilitation issues to the Senior Psychologist (in his/her absence, to the Regional Lead Psychologist) to enable the ongoing development of psychological services.
- Encourage and enable learners in identifying their learning, social, emotional, cognitive needs in order to help prepare for their first Individual Action Plan (IAP) or Person Centred Planning meetings in the context of the HSE’s New Directions policy.
- Support learners with appropriate psychological expertise and to develop, evaluate and update appropriate assessment measures and course samples, and to facilitate the assessment process by supervising the administration of appropriate tests, compiling results, analysis of these results, and report writing
Transport manager (passenger) / Fully qualified mechanic
Vacancy in North Kerry area for the following.
Transport manager (passenger)
Fully qualified mechanic (part time to begin with)
Please send contact details and cv to
Bookkeeper RedChair Recruitment – Tralee, County Kerry
- Receives invoices and check requests.
- Sorts and reviews invoices and check requests for proper account codes, object codes, discounts, payment terms and employment status.
- Operates a computer terminal and maintains extensive knowledge of appropriate computerized systems necessary for data entry and retrieval.
- Bills and credits accounts involved with the accounts payable system.
- Maintains a complex record and filing system of accounts payable vendor files, financial records, purchase orders and invoices for retrieval or review by Management
- Responds to questions and makes calls regarding billing problems; acts as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- Checks departmental financial accounts to assure funds are available for purchases.
- Processes requisitions and prepares purchase orders
Qualifications, skills, salary and experience:
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts based position
- Solid experience of using Sage
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Salary is open to negotiation, dependent on qualifications and experience.
This is a full time permanent position, Salary in the region of €30 – €40,000 based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 064 6622007
Suits Selects Tralee Co Kerry
This is an ideal role for someone with exemplary organisational skills along with strong attention to detail and a keen eye for fashion looking to progress their fashion knowledge and sales skills further.
What we Need from a candidate
- Availability to work Full Time
- Sales experience in a target driven environment
- Motivated , with a keen eye for Fashion
Trainee Manager Pennys Tralee Co Kerry
Purpose of role: To assist the store management team in the day to day running of departments, while aiming to maximise sales figures and learning the requirements of a Primark retail manager
Reports to: Store Manager/ Assistant Manager
Key Responsibilities:Sales and Commercial Focus – Maximising sales, opportunities and performance
- Drive and monitor sales in your department ensuring that all targets are met
- Ensure all department sales reports are checked daily/weekly and action taken where appropriate
- Using all available reports maintain a full knowledge of department sales figures, budgets and SPV (Selling Price Variance) to maximise performance
- Mark down individual items of stock in line with company policy, in a timely manner and monitor to ensure sell through
- Understand the market by monitoring the local area and competitor activity to maintain competitive advantage
- Communicate and promote Primark’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy
Fitter Helper Southwest Engineering – Milltown, County Kerry
- Primarily to assist the fitter on all work activities.
- Assist in staging materials and necessary tools to execute each work activity.
- Assist in layout and measuring of materials for installation.
- Setting up gas bottles, gauges, hoses, torch, etc. for fitter uses.
- Assisting with location of welding machines, pulling lead and grounds, moving welder tools into position to assist fitter.
- Prep fittings prior to fit-up such as: tees, elbows, flanges, valves, etc.
- Install supports such as: u-bolts, clamps, spring hangers, angle iron, steel, etc. as directed by fitter.
- May also assist other employees when needed or as directed by supervision.
- Insure all necessary tools are retrieved from the tool room daily to support the days specific activity.
- Must be willing to travel (work away from base)
- The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day today.
LIT 2020 – Graduate Opportunity TLI Tralee Co Kerry
Main duties will look to support the following functions dependent upon you specific interest and there being a requirement at the time. (this is a non-exhaustive list);
Cad Technicians and Designers
AutoCAD support to the TLI Group – Completion where necessary of on-site surveys, survey drawings, architectural design drawings, engineering design drawings, Overhead & underground fibre line design work and work generally associated with the design & construction of fibre lines.
Assistance in relation to the compilation of Feasibility Studies
Identification of Land Owners and preparation of associated mapping.
Overhead Lines (and underground cables) & Telecoms Build – Assistance in relation to the overall civil build process.
Compilation of Planning Applications where required.
Attendance at meetings/conferences remote from TLI Group Head Office if required.
Tender Submissions – assistance in relation to document compilation etc.
Prepare and update fully priced detailed bills of quantities/estimates c/w labour hours and material costs.
Assisting in the preparation of tender packages and tender submissions and preparing hand over files
Monitoring, collating, checking, inputting and formulating quote data to produce the project estimate.
Assisting in the setting terms of contracts with subcontractors, protecting the company’s legal position
Assisting in sub contract management and in time, taking responsibility for your own subcontractors
The Ideal Candidate
Completed a recognised and related Degree
Proficient use and knowledge of software such as AutoCAD (where required), Word, Excel & Outlook
Ability to evidence recent relevant design experience
Experience in people and line leadership
Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
Assistant Manager – Tralee Home Store and More
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most innovative and leading Homeware retailers. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager in Tralee that can manage and lead colleagues to deliver excellence for our customers through an inspirational shopping environment and superior service standards. Can you create a store that will exceed our customer’s expectations?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate, train and develop a team of colleagues through active management to deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Manage the store ensuring consistent achievement of targets through excellent customer service and store standards.
- Ensure the best possible presentation and merchandising of the store at all times.
Skills and Specifications
- Hands-on manager who can lead from the shop floor
- Innovation and initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Act as an inspiration to your team and lead by example
Minimum experience required:3 years plus in a similar management position
Assistant Café Manager – Dunnes Stores N.C.R Tralee
- To assist in leading the standard of food production and display in the café.
- To deal with any problems that may arise on a daily basis and report the matter to the Café Manager and / or Store Management.
- To develop excellent communication skills with Senior Management in the store.
- To develop an efficient cleaning schedule; ensuring the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of equipment in the kitchen area and throughout the restaurant.
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme while ensuring that food safety, food presentation, hygiene and quality standards are adhered to.
- To ensure staff comply with Company policy and procedures.
- Place product orders on a daily basis with agreed suppliers, in a cost effective way.
- To be responsible for the control of waste in the restaurant.
- Full responsibility of all food from the point of entry to exit.
- To implement the food costs control function delivering the required % cost.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- Provide and implement a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service in order to enhance the overall customer experience in the restaurant.
- To provide ongoing staff training and motivation and to develop the skills of restaurant employees.
Deputy General Manager Kerry Manor West Hotel Spa & Leisure Club
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic support to the Group General Manager for all hotel operations.
- Manage and support the head of departments.
- Ensure that all staff are consistently motivated and engaged to deliver excellence in service.
- Succession Planning – Lead the development and continuous learning of the hotel staff.
- Ensure the best level of customer care within the property.
- Support the profitability and cost management of the hotel.
- Revenue Management within the rooms division of the hotel ensuring consistent levels of revenue generation from rooms.
- Support the HR process of the Hotel ensuring all staff issues are dealt with when they arise.
- Payroll Management in line with the Hotel Budget.
- 3-4 years’ experience as Deputy or Operations Manager role in a large 4* hotel.
- Standards Driven; particularly in Food & Beverage.
- Strong desire to progress and develop your career in hotels.
- People leadership and motivation experience.
- Proven ability in developing talented employees.
- Strong communicator; and comfortable in contributing to the overall hotel strategy.
- Ability to develop and build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Strong knowledge of the Front Office Department would also be desired
- Experience in dealing with HR issues desirable.
- Strong financial acumen.
- A third Level qualification in Hospitality Management would be advantageous when applying for the role.
Subducting / Concrete Finishing
We are currently looking for subducting operatives and concrete finishers for telecoms works in limerick, cork and kerry
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0876929230
Food and Beverage Services Manager Kerry The Ashe Hotel
- Assist the Deputy General Manager to ensure smooth running of the Food and Beverage Departments with an emphasis on the food and beverage product offerings and service throughout the hotel.
- Supervise and manage the performance of all Food and Beverage personnel to ensure delivery of service excellence.
- Compile and cost the weekly rotas in alignment with the payroll budget in conjunction with the Deputy General Manager of the Hotel.
- Ensure that all guests are greeted in a warm and courteous fashion and tended to in a professional manner by every team member.
- To always be familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, specials and ingredients, beverages on offer, wine list, etc)
- Ensure that all Food and Beverage products are served efficiently and in accordance with the company standard of presentation.
- Ensure all Food and Beverage outlets are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service with an emphasis of maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- Carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy.
- To assist in setting budgets and control appropriate measures to ensure maximum profitability in all areas of the department.
- To maximise all sales opportunities and to promote a selling environment throughout the department ensuring that sales targets are met.
- To promote good team relations in the department ensuring fairness and consistency in all dealing with team members.
- Assist with Stock Control including stock-taking and being pro-active in the area for improvement highlighted in the external stock- takers report.
- Identify areas for staff training on a consistent basis and ensure staff are capable of carrying out all tasks in a efficient manner through ongoing training sessions.
- Maintain departmental records on all training carried out within the department.
- Work in partnership with the HR Department in managing any staff related issues.
- Previous Food and Beverage Services management experience within a similar 4* property essential.
- Must be self-motivated and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with regards to hours including weekends , evenings , bank holidays etc.
- Good knowledge of current food trends within the hospitality environment desirable.
- A third Level qualification in Hospitality Management would be desirable.
JG Deli Horans center – Tralee, County Kerry
We are looking for kitchen and deli assistant.
IT Marketing Executive Bathrooms 4U
If you have good experience with the relevant skills and motivation, we want you.
Email your application & CV to email@example.com
Health Care Assistants & Housekeeping Staff St Joseph’s Nursing Home Killorglin
Providing for the Comfort & Needs of our Residents.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dooks Golf Club invites applicants to tender for the position of Catering Services. A full tender Document is available by emailing the General Manager on email@example.com
Applications will close on Friday, 14th February.
For further details please contact John Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 7720930
Delivery Driver Required
Full-time, Sun – Fri, approx. 35hrs per week.
Apply to Box No:0350 Kerry’s Eye Newspaper,
Ashe Street, Tralee
General Labourer Ballyheigue Tralee Co Kerry
Full-time work available wanted.
Must have full drivers licence, safe pass is an advantage but not essential.
Qualified Electricians Des O’Leary Electrical
Requires the Following:
- Qualified Electricians
- 2/3/4th year apprentices
- Apprentices Electricians.
CV can be forwarded to email@example.com
Panel Beater /Spray Painter Killarney Co Kerry
Required For Busy Killarney Garage.
Please email CVS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
John O Connor Crash Repairs Ltd
Co Kerry Tel No 064-6632093
Childcare Practitioner Little Voyagers Childcare, Ardfert.
Recruiting full-time & part-time Childcare Practitioner. One year contract with a view to further employment. Essential qualifications required
- A professional qualification in Childcare is essential – minimum Level 5 or an equivalent recognised qualification
- Current 1st aid certification
Please send your CV by 31/01/20 to email@example.com
or to Little Voyagers Childcare Ardert, Community Centre, Ardfert Co Kerry V92HOFE
Rehabilitation Psychologist Rehab Group Tralee Co Kerry
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Report all relevant rehabilitation issues to the Senior Psychologist (in his/her absence, to the Regional Lead Psychologist) to enable the ongoing development of psychological services.
Encourage and enable learners in identifying their learning, social, emotional, cognitive needs in order to help prepare for their first Individual Action Plan (IAP) or Person Centred Planning meetings in the context of the HSE’s New Directions policy.
Support learners with appropriate psychological expertise and to develop, evaluate and update appropriate assessment measures and course samples, and to facilitate the assessment process by supervising the administration of appropriate tests, compiling results, analysis of these results, and report writing
Good IT skills
Good organisational and time management skills
The ability to develop positive relationships both internally and externally
Comprehensive knowledge of disability and the potential impact training and preparation for employment
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Professional, positive and confident approach
Know and implement professional boundaries and best practice
Delivery of information and facilitation skills an advantage
Have a good knowledge of the National Guidance Children First and the HSE Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Policy