THIS WEEKS JOBS – 21st AUGUST 2019
Gloria Jeans Tralee/Killarney
Require a counter assistant, Fluent English an advantage, duties include waiting tables, till operation, Barista experience an advantage if not full training will be given.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or hand a CV in person to Gloria Jeans Tralee and Killarney.
Coffee Store Assistant Costa Coffee Manor West Tralee
Part time members required for our Costa Coffee store in Tralee Manor West. Excellent customer service skills and a passion is a must. Fully flexible to work up to 30 hours across 7days. Experience in a similar role required, barista training provided. Please send CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com
Chef & Kitchen Porter Bella Bia restaurant Tralee
Bella Bia restaurant Tralee require a chef part time/full time, experience desirable,
Part time kitchen porter Starting immediately Contact me
firstname.lastname@example.org Or Phone: 0861011465
Staff Wanted Tralee Co Kerry
Mcguirks Golf Full and Part time staff required.
Golf experience essential. Send CV to email@example.com
Staff Required North Kerry
Part time staff required for convenient store and deli in North Kerry. Must be available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends as hours will vary. Experience preferred but not essential. Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ceiling fixers KC Construction Co Kerry
Job Type: Full-time
We require ceilings fixers for on – going works throughout Kerry. Suspended ceilings, MF ceilings ,having your own tools and transport is essential for this position. Safe pass and Manual handling.
Food Court Assistant Kirby’s Brogue Inn – Tralee, County Kerry
We are now recruiting for the position of Food Court Assistants.
The position requires a minimum of 2 years in Deli and Counter experience* and you must be available for flexible hours including weekend work. Good Customer care skills, good presentation skills and the ability to work in a busy environment are essential for this position. This position is a day time role with operating hours of Food Court from 9am to 4.30pm
Hours 30-35hrs per week. You must be flexible in your role and speak fluent English. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Bar Assistant Kirby’s Brogue Inn – Tralee, County Kerry
We are now recruiting for the position of Bar Assistant.
You will be required to be flexible in your role and be able to work evenings, nights and weekends.
Our bar is open 7 night per week and you would be required to work 4-5 evenings/nights.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 years Bar experience; speak Fluent English and have a permit to work in Ireland. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Shop Floor Assistant – SuperValu Castleisland, Kerry
Main purpose of the role:
Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
The ideal candidate will have/be: Excellent communication skills; Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible; Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team;
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative;
- Process orders for various departments;
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times;
- Liaise with the Store Manager on changes to layouts, ends and sides and ensure changes are correctly implemented;
- Implement correct labelling and stock rotation procedures;
- Ensure deliveries are checked off in line with goods inwards procedures.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
Chef de Partie Co Kerry – Job reference number: 15463070
Senior Chef de Partie role available, busy 4* Hotel in Co Kerry, Client requires motivated candidate with broad kitchen experience in Outlets, Banqueting/Events and Restaurant.
This is a fantastic property with excellent reputation, open year round, excellent salary and conditions, can discuss package to include live in accommodation.
Call Richard 021-4880577. CV to email@example.com in Word Format please with details of 2 References
Trainee Manager – SuperValu, Castleisland, Kerry
Main purpose of the role:
Support the management team in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1 years` experience in the retail industry is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable
- Experience with fresh food
- Excellent communication skills
- Good delegation skills
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic
- Commerciality and brand awareness
- Passion for grocery retail
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
- Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments
- Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
– Gain competence with all aspects of supply procedures – ordering, delivery procedures, stock rotation and control procedures. Manage such departments as are assigned to you. Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
Mechanic / Technician Kerry Motor Works
Kerry Motor Works are looking for Qualified Motor Mechanics for their Ford Dealership
- Qualified mechanic/technician
- Ability to work to high standards
- Personal drive to do well and be part of a successful team
- Organised & diligent with a flexible approach to work
- Problem solving skills combined with an excellent attention to detail
- An awareness of customer needs and how your job affects the Company’s reputation
- Candidates must have a full driver’s license
Attractive remuneration package for successful applicant
Sales Coordinator – Next PLC Temporary (Various Department)
About the Role
Work alongside and motivate your team to deliver outstanding service to our customers
Support the managers in developing the sales team to perform to the best of their ability and achieve all performance targets, Keep the sales floor well stocked with beautifully presented products, Lead by example and demonstrate Company values all of the time
You are passionate about our customers, our people and our products,
You are a friendly and well organised individual who motivates others with your energetic approach to work, and has the ability to create a great working atmosphere and team spirit, A team player who thrives in a results driven, fast paced and challenging environment, You are calm, efficient and supportive, even on the busiest of days, and always realistic with your expectations of others
Skills and Qualifications You Have
Experience of coaching people within a similar role
Ability to analyse and interpret financial and statistical data
Mechanic Co Kerry
TMP Plant Repairs LTD in Co Kerry are currently looking for a mechanic to join the team. TMP deal in the repairs of tractor machinery, marine and plant, on-site hydraulic hose repair, puncture repair, engine and gearbox repair.The ideal candidate will be open minded in developing and expanding their skill set to include:
- Diesel Fitter
- HGV machinery
The ideal candidate will have some experience or knowledge in:
TMP Repairs are open to taking on mechanics of any experience level as training and development will be provided for a candidate with the right attitude and dedication to the job. If you think you are a good fit for this role please answer the questions and apply with your CV below.
Customer Service Representative, Killorglin Kerry
the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the main point of contact for all existing and potentially new customers. The key purpose of the job is to support customers by providing a superior level of assistance and service in a timely and efficient manner and, to generate and grow new business through proactive development of customer relationships.
- Provide exemplary Customer Service to all Managed Business Solutions & Outsourcing Customers
- Ensure ownership of customer queries/requests
- Deliver first contact resolution wherever possible
- Investigate and resolve issues within specific timeframes
- Take personal ownership for all aspects of customer service
- Be quality focused with attention to detail at all times
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Liaise and communicate at all business levels with customers
- Process inbound & outbound calls, process emails, white mail etc.
- Be a team player in a fast change environment
- Other tasks that the Team Leader or Manager deems appropriate.
Bar Manager Great Southern Killarney
Key delivery areas: As Bar Manager, your main responsibility would be to manage the bar service within the hotel and to ensure that our guests’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded. You will be responsible for creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures in line with the requirements and to ensure that all hygiene and safety standards are met. You are also responsible for managing your team and ensuring, through thorough and ongoing training that your team help you reach your goals.
Main Tasks (not exhaustive)
- Oversee the service of beverages and food within the bars and maintain overall
- Ensure cash procedures are adhered to and strictly monitored
- Take responsibility for stock control, including ordering, acceptance, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, and return of any sub-standard items
- Ensure Hotel security is maintained and events are staffed appropriately
- Report and liaise regularly with senior Management (GM, Operations, HR) regarding departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or issues
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure breaks are organised in accordance with fluctuations in the volume of business
- Promote a positive perception of the Company at all times both internally & externally
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are achieved, and maintained at all times, and are monitored and updated when and where necessary
- Ensure the bars run smoothly on a daily basis & are adequately stocked with all necessary goods.
- Produce effective rotas to ensure staffing levels are appropriate and efficient
- Train and develop the team to ensure food & beverage service is to specification
- Take responsibility for Bar Food & Beverage Revenue
Department Manager (Carpet, Vinyl & Wood flooring)
Corcoran’s Furniture & Carpets Ltd – Killarney, County Kerry (Full Time)
- Working as part of the team to achieve group goals and targets you will also be expected to achieve your own individual target.
- You will be able to conduct yourself as a representative of the company in a professional manner.
- Undertake monthly staff reviews. to include sales figures, customer service, best practice and overall performance.
- Take ownership for the internal layout of the store to ensure the appropriate products are displayed and labelled correctly. This will also involve taking responsibility of certain areas of the shop floor and monitoring this to ensure the areas are maintained at the required standard
- Tasks will include liaising with central marketing on special promotions, displays and events and making sure all promotional material is put in place in good time prior to a sales event commencing
- you will complete ongoing monitoring data capture at point of sale to ensure all customer information and source of business is in line with GDPR legislation
- Ensuring standards for quality & customer service are met in line with Corcoran’s standards
- Liaise with the complaints department to ensure all customer complaints are dealt with on time and appropriately follow up.
- Meet with department managers monthly to monitor your department performance and discuss any current issues
- Liaise with other departments on stock movements transfers and clearance items
- Book annual leave/ time off to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met at all times
- Monitor container schedule to have timings on orders and stock levels.
- Take responsibility for any health and safety issues and be aware of risks to yourself and others.
- Build relationships with market influencers (Interior designers)
- Offer a flexible approach to movement within departments and stores to meet business demands
North Kerry based accountants practice looking for a capable experienced bookkeeper
To apply forward your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabricator Welders/Machine Operatives/ General Operatives
Forklift licence an advantage but not a necessity as full training will be provided
Please submit your cv to email@example.com
Qualified Mechanic/ Diagnostic Technician/ 2nd and 3rd year Apprentice Technician
Aherns.ie Castleisland have the above positions available.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Manager Aherns, Tralee Road, Castleisland, Co Kerry
Required for North Kerry Salon, part-time hours.
Please apply to Box No 3350 Kerry’s Eye Newspaper, Ashe St, Tralee
Torc Precision Engineering Ltd are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking people to joint their team on a four year SOLAS QQI Level 6 apprenticeships in both Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting and Metal Fabrication.
To apply please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
For school run 5 days per week with potential for more work if desired
O’Connor Coaches of Castleisland
Must have a Full D coach licence
Contact: Thomas O’Connor 087 9495699
School Bus Drivers
Must have D and D1 Licences. Tralee and Lixnaw area.
Tel 087 9864349
Deli Person & Sales Assistant required
Sheehy’s Londis, Ballyduff. Contact: 087 2110726
Experienced part –time bar person required. Tralee Bar. 086 1032624
Immediate start. Must have own transport. Contact 087 1350052
Deli / Shop Assistant Gala Fenit
Require a Deli/Shop and takeaway assistant. Full Time position, apply within.
McCarthy’s Gala Fenit, Tralee, Co Kerry.
Store Operative Tralee Co Kerry (Full & Part time)
Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with retail experience and exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our service station based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
- To prioritise customer service, ensuring that transactions are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Checkout operation and processing of customer sales and requests in a fast, effective and friendly manner
- Assist customers with product knowledge and recommendations
- Preparation of shop floor lines for sale and the building and maintenance of effective shop displays
- Maintaining clean facilities and a clean working environment at all times
- Promotion of the Corrib Oil Loyalty programme
- Pump attendance when required and general maintenance of the forecourt area
- Customer assistance and maintenance of the solid fuel area
- Must be a committed, enthusiastic individual with initiative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Must Be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Previous retail experience and excellent customer service skills
We offer a Competitive Salary, Performance Related Bonus, Subsidised Meals and a Staff Discount
Great Southern Killarney
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role at 4* or 5* level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience in Tablepaths, Hotsoft, Volante or similar advantageous
- Thorough Understanding of the importance of Customer Experience and uncompromising standards of excellence
- High Attention to Detail
- Great communication skills – ability to clearly communicate with guests and management and staff across a variety of nationalities and experience levels
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently or a s part of a team
- Energetic, Friendly, Approachable, Professional, Courteous and Well Groomed
- Experience using Front of House Systems, switchboard, Reservations
- Local knowledge of Killarney
Restaurant Supervisor Kerry
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the supervisor of the hotel’s main restaurant. To support the Food & Beverage management team with managing all aspects of the operation through the implementation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring.
To maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organisational values.
To supervise the day to day operation of the restaurant, ensuring exceptional guest service.
- To work and support the management team ensuring the smooth running of the hotel Food & Beverage operation in particular the Restaurant.
- Proactively plan to ensure each department is prepared for service based on awareness of business in the hotel.
- To maximise sales and profitability through creating an environment where staff are selling and up-selling, using incentives and promotions etc.
- To be responsible for developing team skills & knowledge through training.
- Ensures cash handling procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations regarding H&S for both employees and guests.
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner.
Employer Vacancy Form 2019
|Vacancy Title||Seamstress (dressmaker)
|No of vacancies||1
|Business Name||Stitch by Stitch
|1 Maine Street Tralee|
|Nature of Business
|085 1216625 ; 087 7843494|
|Email & Website Address
|Details of Hours and Days per week
|Full Time – Part Time|
|Salary Details||From €10 per hour|
|Email CV via email, or Phone call|
|ST BRIGID’S CHILDCARE VACANCIES
Joan Pembroke 085 8659517
Katie Clarke 085 8856919
CE Supervisors for Childcare Scheme, Co Kerry
St Brigid’s Community Centre
|Location||Jobs No||Position||Closing Date||Vacancies|
|Cumann Iosaef||2119013||Childcare Assistant||03/09/2019||
|Killorglin Scamps||2119026||Childcare Assistant||03/09/2019||